Polyvia Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, the Region, ADEME and Polymeris have signed a voluntary agreement in favour of the Circular Economy. The aim is to offer companies in the sector a support to facilitate and accelerate their appropriation of this subject.
On 21 September, we will hold a circular economy workshop with the CTI-IPC, focusing on packaging from 9.30am to 1.30pm. This market presents important challenges in terms of circular economy and important reforms should be anticipated.
Part 1 - presentation of Circular Economy tools
By Matthieu Collardey, Polyvia
Regulatory status and prospects
- The actions included in the voluntary agreement (technical support offers, training offers, circular economy monitoring)
- The tool and the More label
- Operation Clean Sweep (pollution control) / GPI decree
By Yves SCHMITT - CTI-IPC
- Tools put in place by the profession
- Individual and collective IPC support for the circular economy
- Standardisation and certification
By Léonard BONIFACE, ADEME
- The call for projects to integrate recycled materials: Orplast III
Part 2: Packaging market: requirements and challenges for the packaging industry
Presentation and discussion with Vincent COLARD, CITEO
- What will tomorrow's packaging be like? What will the recycling channels be in 2025? 2030? How can we ensure that our packaging is integrated into a circular economy cycle?
- What tools and support are offered by CITEO, the sector's eco-organisation?
Details and registration:
This workshop will take place in Monistrol-sur-Loire - the exact location will be communicated later
- 8.30: coffee reception
9.00: start of the workshop
Contact: Sylvie CHARREL +33 (0)6 30 50 20 15