Polymer additive manufacturing represents a real lever to innovate and optimize your industrial developments.
What technologies are available today? What materials do they use? What needs can they meet?
We propose to address these issues during a technical morning co-organized by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises Agency and POLYMERIS, the competitiveness cluster for rubber, plastics and composites, as part of the Clermont Innovation Week 2022.
- 9:00 - 9:30 : State of the art of Polymer Additive Manufacturing in industry, SIGMA Clermont - DREAM Chair " Develop Responsive Emergent and Additive Manufacturing process" (Sigma Clermont / ESTIA Bidart)
- 9:30 - 10:00 : Additive manufacturing shakes up the usual rules of design, Grenoble INP, G-SCOP
- 10:00 - 10:30 : Additive manufacturing is not limited to prototype manufacturing, Polynov Ingenierie
- 10:30 - 11:00 : Industrial testimony, Bobitech
- 11:00 - 11:30 : Thermoplastic filaments of tomorrow, Enky 3DP
- 11:30 - 12:00 : Concrete industrial cases of technical and functional parts, IPC
- 12:00 - 12:15 : Supporting you in your projects, Amélie BRU-CHAMBET, Polymeris
- 12:15 - 12:30 : Supporting you: tools and levers available, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Entreprises
- 12:30 - 13:30 : BUFFET - EXCHANGES
Participation is free, but registration is required.