Ecodesign - Biosourced - Recycling - Resources
The PEXE, ADEME and CITEO are pleased to invite you to participate in the Ecotech Plastics and Packaging Meeting on July 1st.
The objective of this day will be to highlight solutions proposed by research and innovative companies to meet the environmental and regulatory challenges of the principals.
- Opening of the day by ADEME on the anti-waste law and circular economy
- The ecosystem of innovation players in the sector
- ADEME's assistance to the plastics industry
- The priorities of eco-design and recycling by CITEO
- Solution pitches in 3 sequences: eco-design, biosourced and innovations in recycling
- Sequences of challenges expressed by clients looking for innovative solutions (Ferrero, Coca-Cola, Pepsico, Picard...)
- Perspectives with trends on the circular economy by CITEO and Eco-entreprises Quebec
- Collective presentations by the Carnot Laboratories.
- Scheduled BtoB meetings between the participants of the day (up to 15 slots)
Meet the actors of the sector on July 1st!
Detailed program and registration on https://ecotech-plastiques.ecoentreprises-france.fr/
Contact POLYMERIS to obtain the 25% discount code, reserved for members of the PEXE networks and partners of the event!
For any further information, you can contact Eloïse Briodin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail : email@example.com
Phone : +33 (0)6 30 50 20 15