GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is the only French event that brings together the entire industrial ecosystem, the entire value chain, and all user markets.
The recipe for success: a global technology offering, a true showcase of innovation, a watch on emerging trends and signals, a political and institutional focal point.
Key figures: 100,000m² of exhibition space, 2,300 exhibitors and 28,250 visitors in 2022 in Paris.
The scope of this offer of solutions, technologies and know-how makes it an essential link for all user sectors:
- Transportation (automotive, aeronautics, aerospace, rail, naval)
- Energy (electricity, oil & gas, renewable energies)
- Infrastructure (bridge, tunnel, water)
- Consumer goods (household appliances, luxury goods, sports & leisure)
- Chemicals (cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, plastics)
- Others (defense, military, metallurgy, steel industry...)
The challenge and ambition of this major event is to give high visibility to the French industry.