The Horizon Europe program is the successor to the Horizon 2020 program and has a budget of approximately 95.5 billion euros for 2021-2027.
The Euclid network invites you to the first HORIZON EUROPE forum in the Centre-Val de Loire region on May 24, 2022 in Orleans. This forum will be an opportunity to discover your funding opportunities for the 7 years of the program, to exchange with experts from the European Commission, the National Contact Points, regional actors (research institutions, companies, clusters, institutions, ...).
Come and discover this financing program through:
- Various workshops: Open access, Impact, IP, partner search,...
- Thematic booth :
- Digital, industry and space: twin transitions, multi-materials, extreme conditions, remote sensing
- Climate, energy and mobility: water and environments, energy transition, renewable energies, hydrogen
- Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture and environment: bio-sourcing, naturalness, well-being, cosmetics and health, digital agriculture and/or AG tech,
- Civil security for society, Culture creativity and inclusive society, Health, Research infrastructures
- Plenary Sessions
- and exchanges between the participants.
The Euclide Network - EUrope Centre-val de Loire Innovation, Development, recherchE - brings together the following actors: the Centre Val de Loire Region, BRGM, the CCI, CNRS, Dev'up CVL, INRAe, Studium, the Universities of Tours and Orléans, INSA CVL, INSERM, Cosmétic Valley, the clusters DREAM Eau & Milieux, Polymeris, S2E2, Vegepolys-valley, and AgreenTech Valley. This EUCLIDE network, created in 2016, brings together the project or European affairs officers of each Euclide member structure. Its ambition is to offer better support to local players in setting up European projects by uniting the skills of all partners.
Find the Horizon Europe Guide produced by the Euclid network: here