IndTech 2022 is a flagship event on the European agenda, organized every two years by the European Commission in one of the countries holding the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Part of Horizon Europe's Cluster 4 "Digital, Industry and Space" program, this event mobilizes key European and global players on the theme of tomorrow's industrial technologies. IndTech aims to highlight the importance of this field for European research and competitiveness and to illustrate the synergies between research and innovation initiatives, in particular through technology platforms and, since 2021, Horizon Europe industrial partnerships.
IndTech2022 is a springboard to improve the visibility of industrial technologies, identify policy options and priorities, share information and compare views, as well as a privileged space to meet key industry partners and thus set up common goals between all stakeholders.
- Ecological and digital transition
- Circularity and sustainability
- AI for industrial manufacturing
- Human-centered technologies
- Advanced Emerging Technologies
- Youth in science and technology
At this occasion, POLYMERIS will have a 5 booth village ( including 1 for POLYMERIS), where we plan to exhibit the following projects:
- AMULET : Cascade funding for SMEs on advanced materials for lightweighting and the Green Deal (Horizon Europe)
- AI REGIO : Alliance of regions and digital innovation clusters for the digitization of European manufacturing SMEs through Artificial Intelligence (Horizon Europe)
- RightWeight (ELCA Cluster):The use of lightweight materials to make transport more environmentally friendly in North-West Europe. This project intensifies cooperation between the automotive and aerospace sectors to achieve environmental and economic goals. (INTERREG North-West Europe)
- DigiPrime :Digital platform for the circular economy of cross-sectoral and sustainable networks (Horizon Europe)
Come and meet us there!