Golf de Limère (1411 Allée de la Pomme de Pin - 45160 Ardon)
The Polymeris Board of Directors invites all Polymeris members and partners to the Ordinary General Meeting of the cluster to be held on Tuesday May 3, 2022 in Orléans. In case of unavailability to come to Orléans, it will be possible to participate online (send the connection link after registration). For all members, if you cannot participate in this General Assembly either face-to-face or online, it is essential to send us a Power of Attorney (either in the name of Joel VIRY, President of POLYMERIS, or in the name of the representative of your choice ) so that we can reach the quorum necessary for decisions.
- (Optional / reserved for members) From 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: organization of a 9-hole Golf Competition (18-hole course) for experienced golfers / €60 excluding VAT
- From 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Polymeris General Assembly
This year, Polymeris is offering its golf-loving members the opportunity to take part in a friendly golf competition beforehand in the enchanting setting of the Orléans Limère golf course (par 72). The competition will be organized in the morning on the first 9 holes of the course in Stableford mode. An opportunity to honor one of the emblematic objects of our industry, the golf ball, and to create links between its members other than by building collaborative projects.
- Approval of the minutes of the General Meeting of June 23, 2021,
- Moral and financial report on the activity and the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2021, reports of the statutory auditor on the financial year ended December 31, 2021 and on regulated agreements,
- Presentation of the proposal for changes in representative to the Board of Directors,
- Approval of resolutions (Approval of financial statements and transactions for the financial year, discharge to the Board of Directors, Allocation of earnings, Changes to directors, Powers to be given for the completion of all formalities),
- Information point on the activities of the cluster,
- Various points.
In case of unavailability to come face-to-face in Orléans, it will be possible to participate online (send the connection link after registration).
For all members, if you cannot participate in this General Assembly either face-to-face or online, it is essential to send us a Power of Attorney to be returned in the event of impossibility to attend the General Assembly, to Régine Achille or Laurence Mercier
Important: the general meeting is open to all on registration.