CTI-IPC | Centre Technique Industriel de la Plasturgie et des Composites
As part of the Voluntary Agreement for the Circular Economy in AURA, Polyvia invites you to participate in a technical day on Thursday, December 8, 2022 dedicated to the recycling of plastics and their reuse.
- 9h:00 - 9h15 : Welcome of the participants
- 9:15 : Introduction by the organizers
- 9:30 – 11:00 : Round table: State of the art of recycling, How can a processor succeed in working in a closed loop?
Moderated by Yves Schmitt, IPC
With Paul Megroian (Mecanhor), Xavier Apaya (Schoeller Allibert) and the company CEP (speaker to be determined)
- 11:00 - 11h15 : Networking
- 11:15 - 12h30 :The circular economy tools of the profession
- The CTI-IPC's service offer in terms of circular economy: focus on the eco-design of products with LCA (C3R'IMPACT), recyclability tests and the importance of certification (by Guillaume Messin of the CTI-IPC)
- Assessment of the Polymeris / Axelera plastic recycling action (By Sylvie Charrel, Polymeris)
- The support of Polyvia's Sustainable Performance Department. Circular economy, CSR, energy: what services for 2023? (Marion Chysclain, Polyvia)
- 12:30 - 1:30 : Lunch break and networking
- 1:30 - 3:10 : Material solutions: the recycler's place in the value chain
- Environnement 48, From stable and colorable recycled material to higher performance grades / Antoine Breuillac, R&D Director & Sales Manager
- Admajoris, Recycled thermoplastic compounds
- MCPP France SAS, Fabien Resweber, EU Marketing & sales manager (buildings , consumer, Packaging)
- Radici High Performance Polymers, Cedric Cantin, Key account manager
- 3:10 - 3:25 : Networking
- 3:30 - 4:30 : Process solutions to facilitate the integration of MPR
- 3:30 - 4:00 : Roctool, Ecomolding Case study TV Box, Matt Boulanger CEO,
- Use of 100% recycled materials
- Mastery of thickness reduction processes
- Paintless solutions
- 4:00 - 4:30 : Billion, the different possibilities of sandwich injection / Michel GOURY, directeur commercial France
- 4:30 : Closing of the day, France 2030 perspective (Simon Gourgaud, Polyvia)
- 4:45 - 5:30 : Networking and closing of the day
Several networking times are spread over the technical day.
Promote exchanges between participants, allow you to interact with the speakers, but also to discover other innovative solutions.