This event is organised by the European Ceramics Cluster in partnership with Polymeris.
Economy, innovation and optimisation are at the heart of industrial challenges.
Mineral fillers are incorporated into composite formulas to save a part of the expensive matrix or to provide specific properties: lightness, resistance to high temperatures, improvement of optical properties for example. Used in many markets such as transport (automotive, aeronautical, naval), packaging, construction, luxury goods, optics, optronics and electronics, mineral fillers provide a solution to final specifications, manufacturing problems or innovation.
The aim of this day is to highlight the know-how related to mineral fillers and the properties induced when they are combined with thermoplastics, composites or metals. New uses such as additive manufacturing will also be presented.
- 9:30 – Welcome and introduction, Florent BEGEY, European Ceramics Cluster
- 9:45 – IMERYS, Philippe BARRE: When mineral fillers are the answer - Examples from non-ceramic materials
- 10:30 – LPIM, Maurice BROGLY: Overview of adhesion science and focus on interactions between fillers and polymer matrices
- 11:15 – Break
- 11:30 – CARBON WATERS Graph'UP (graphene) dispersions: multifunctional additives meeting the challenges of industry, construction and transport
- 12:00 – NANOMAKERS, Lauryanne TEULON: High-purity nanopowders based on silicon for materials improvement
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 14:00 – NANOE, Guillaume DE CALAN: Improved feedstocks for ceramic 3D printing with mineral fillers
- 14:30 – MATHYM, Philippe AUROY: Ceramic nanofillers, an asset for the improvement of optical properties in the medical, electronic and optronic sectors
- 15:00 – Break
- 15:15 – FRAMATOME, Sandrine CALMES and Stéphane LAGARDE : Valorisation of co-products of zirconium production: Focus on zirconium oxide and hafnium
- 15:45 – GETELEC, François GRASLAND: Improving the thermal and dielectric properties of thermal interface materials by dielectrophoresis: Structural sedimentation and parameter correlation
The +: Possibility to meet the speakers in BtoB meetings!
23 September from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Member of the European Ceramics Cluster: 250€ HT - 300€ TTC
- Non member : 375€ HT - 450€ TTC
Contact: Uyxing VONGSAYSY
email@example.com - +33 (0)6 42 64 42 79